Ugandan citizens living in Turkey are encouraged to register with the Embassy. This registration enables the Mission to provide essential services to Ugandans in an efficient and effective manner, particularly in emergency situations.
Please download the Citizenship Registration Form, complete it and return to the Embassy.
Download Registration Form
Download Registration Form for Students
2. Certification of Document
The Embassy verifies and authenticates documents issued from Uganda.
- Photocopy of applicants passport and Turkish Residence Permit
- Original document
- Letter by applicant, providing all salient information
- 30 TL processing fee, payable to the Embassy’s visa account
- Self-addressed return envelope for postage of documents (postage costs will be born by the applicant)
An Emergency Travel Document is issued to a bonafide Ugandan citizen who is travelling back to Uganda from Turkey. Such a Ugandan however, is one who may have either lost his/her Ugandan passport in Turkey or is in possession of a Ugandan passport that expired while in Turkey.
Requirements for Issuance of Emergency Travel Document:
The Embassy does not currently renew/issue Ugandan Passports. For this service you are advised to contact the Ugandan High Commission in the United Kingdom.